Sunday, April 11, 2010

Before The Movies...

I grew up a HUGE Comic-head. And my drug of choice was just about anything X-MEN related. Yesterday I looked over some of my Comix while visiting my Mom's house. All of my books are kept there in boxes & plastic bags. And most of them still look like they haven't been read. Damn, I remember the good ol' days of getting my allowance & immediately heading out to Geppi's to cop my stack. It's hard to believe most of my collection are over 20 years old.

Back to the X-MEN...Here's a few of my issue #1 or series changing issues. In future post I'll go more into detail about certain series & why they were my favs.



X-Men issue #1...extended cover. The X-Men split into two teams to battle Magneto...


Uncanny X-Men #281...The X-Men split into two teams to battle Magneto. Ties in with X-Men #1...


X-Force #1...The New Mutants become X-Force led by Cable...


X-Factor #71...Team led by Cyclops lil' brother Havok...


Generation X #1...A new team of young Mutants are formed. One of my fav comic series....



X-Calibur #1...Pheonix, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde & Captain Britian form their own team in England......

Stay tuned for more...

No comments: