Thursday, October 30, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Pics courtesy of High Snobiety
Available now at your local Vans shop....so ROCK ON!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
A lot of people have been asking me am I getting the 3/20 Countdown Package. What?! U already know!!! The Air Jordan Cement 3?! Oh my god.....I think I'm gonna cry. The anticipation is so great. I don't usually wear my Jays the day that I purchase them, but come Saturday these will be on the feet. There isn't too many sneakers better than the Black/Cement Jordan 3s and I will finally have my own pair. No more looking on Niketalk at people with 2001 pairs wishing it was me.
Such an ill shoe!!!
I'm still waiting to see how the Blackcat 20s look on the feet. Online the 20s may look OK, but you never know until you see them. For those who don't like them and may want to sell immediately, this may be the last time a Jordan 20 is retroed. So you might want to hold on to these.
Pics courtesy of TheShoeGame.com
The countdown package 3/20 is a good cop to me as an whole. They drop tomorrow so get yours if your able. Stay tuned for pics of me rocking my Cement 3s.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My cuzzo...the one & only Eric McFatty has started Fatty Profiles...his in depth spotlight on local personalities and people to watch out for. Already profiled are ill lyricist AH-KIM, my fellow Niketalker and str8 up cool ass dude REVOLVER FRESH, and my homie & K.I.I.T.C Crew member ARCIERI KENESS.
Follow the link and get inside the mind of the areas up & comers and big move makers. Trust me, the blog is mad informative.
Dinner on you, Eric!!!
Leather jacket, skinny jeans, Polo boots = DOPE!
Toya...Keep doing ya' thing girl!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tigga Tigga here with...The Fake Report.
News just in, my sources have uncovered the site responsible for the recent abomination known as FAKE NIKE AIR YEEZYS.
These set of fakes are being produced in masses, and comes in all sizes and about 5 different colorways. And for a small fee of just $74.99 you can be among those to own these exclusive bootleg sneakers. Here's another pic of the loser rocking his precious footwear and detailed picture of the Fake Nike Air Yeezys straight from the mentioned site. (colorway not worn by Kanye West)
All you Steve Nash fans, you gotta love it. SMH.
Crispykicks.com has a multitude of fake kicks in all styles, so I advise all shoe buyers to BEWARE. Avoid this site like the plague. That's the only way bullshit like this will come to an end. Once again this is your boy Tigga Tigga with...The Fake Report.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
It's ya boy Tigga Tigga here with...The Fake Report.
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN!!!
Rap superstar Kanye West has his very own sneaker designed by Nike called the Nike Air Yeezy. Mr. West has been spotted wearing various colorways of his Yeezys during concert performances & TV appearances. The shoes are not yet scheduled for any type of release. As far as the public knows, the Yeezys are exclusive to Kanye West. Saying all that, the breaking news is...they have been faked. Smh
These pics were sent to me by one of my trained Fake Spotters yesterday. As you will see, some dude that clearly has no sneaker knowledge or fashion sense is sporting the Nike Air Yeezy in what seems to be a Pheonix Sun colorway. Could you name all the things that are wrong with these pictures?
First, What makes this clown think he can get away with wearing a shoe that has NOT even been released to the public? Second, How is he gonna wear a colorway of the Air Yeezy that Kanye Tuda hasn't even been seen wearing?! Damn, this guy is special! Lastly, If you look real closely the paint on the midsole has already started chipping. Evidently the quality of bootlegs haven't gotten any better. (LMAO) I just hope those kicks were given to this guy for free, cause only a moron would spend his hard earned on that garbage.
To wrap things up. Bootlegs are still popular for those that don't know any better. Wear that crap if you want. The Fake Spotters are lurking, and they will put your uninformed ass out there. Until next time It's your boy Tigga Tigga with...The Fake Report!
For all those that still believe that these Chucks will never see the light of day, rumors have it that the high-top will release next January. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Introducing...Cassidy Nicole Butler, born 10/6/08.
Blessings goes out to Teetee...you couldn't have made it happen without her. lol
You both have created a lil' angel...better start saving that paper up for those infant Jays, y'hurd me?!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
You know...with out the scarf, beads, chain, nails, *$%# on his wrist, fanny pack, and flaming faggotness...It would not be that bad of a fit.
Sorry, but this has to be the funniest shit I've stumbled across this week. LMFAO
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Pics courtesy of TokyoFashion.com
Having already dropped in Japan, these Vans are a must cop for me. All I need is an O's fitted to top things off.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
* 10 Straight years of losing and no hope in sight. Ratings are down, ticket sales are down, merchandice sales are down and no one in charge seems to care. There are several things we can always count on happening yearly: death, taxes, Pac Man Jones making it rain in a strip club, an Elvis sighting, the "Man" fucking with O.J., Tyler Perry making the only black film of the year, and the O's not contending in The American League East.
* Whether we want to admit it or not we are crackheads when it comes to the O's. Every year we can't wait to get that fix. We smoke it up and then we wonder why we feel like shit. We are wondering around scratching ourselves, smelling like shit, broke and begging for someone to help us. You know the definition of an addict: one who devotes or surrenders oneself to something habitually or obsessively. That's us. Every spring we are optimistic that this is the year things are going to be different. They make some half ass free agent signings , talk about their plan to improve, and their committment to winning and we buy it.
* Once upon a time I thought Peter Angelos cared about winning and the feelings of the people in Baltimore. Boy was I wrong. The Ravens have came in and captured the hearts of longtime O's fans. Angelos only cares about spending just enough money to turn a profit. I don't have a problem with him making money, but if that is all he cares about then sell the team. FREE THE BIRDS!!!
* Do you know who is the last everday player to come through our farm system and produce? Does the name Cal Ripken ring a bell? Cal started with the O's back in 1982. That is a span of 26 years without producing an homegrown all star caliber player . Let me put this in perspective for you....
* IN 1982 HIP HOP WAS NOT RECOGNIZED BY THE GRAMMYS. MICHAEL JACKSON WAS THE BADDEST THING GOING AND THRILLER WAS RELEASED. THE TOP TELEVISION SHOWS WERE HILL STREET BLUES, BARNEY MILLER, AND TAXI. E.T. WAS THE BIGGEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR. MARTINA NAVRATILOVA BEAT CHRIS EVERT LOYD IN WILMBLETON. THE 49ERS BEAT THE BENGALS IN THE SUPERBOWL FOR THE FIRST TIME.
* I can't take 10 more years of ANGELOS and all of this losing. The Yankees and the Red Sox aren't going anywhere. Angelos, I don't trust you to do the right thing , so just sell my franchise. Honestly, if you moved the team I would be hurt in the beginning, but I would get over it. I don't go to them wack ass games anyway. The O's are embarrassing to the city and so are you. If it wasn't for the Yankees and the Red Sox, you would never sell tickets. Once August rolls around people turn their attention to the Ravens and the stadium looks like a crowd at a pee wee league game. The Cubs haven't won a World Series in 100 years, but their fans love their team, because they try. We haven't been to the World Series in 25 years and doubt if we will ever go again doing my lifetime. I have divorced myself from baseball until their is a change in my team. I put that on Brad Piff's unborn. Peter I beg you, do the right thing...FREE THE BIRDS!!! It's not just about winning or going to the playoffs . It's about hope and right now there is none. The "Orioles Way" died when Earl Weaver retired and all hope left when Cal retired. None of your former players want anything to do with you. Yankee players will retire rather than play for someone else and they will actually shed tears when they are traded. Mike Mussina couldn't wait to leave the O's and put on that NY cap. Angelos...FREE THE BIRDS, MOTHERFUCKA!
Damn. 25 years seems like forever. I'm out....like Lane Kiffan in Oakland.