Friday, October 17, 2008

3/20 Package is MINES!

KickChick here.

A lot of people have been asking me am I getting the 3/20 Countdown Package. What?! U already know!!! The Air Jordan Cement 3?! Oh my god.....I think I'm gonna cry. The anticipation is so great. I don't usually wear my Jays the day that I purchase them, but come Saturday these will be on the feet. There isn't too many sneakers better than the Black/Cement Jordan 3s and I will finally have my own pair. No more looking on Niketalk at people with 2001 pairs wishing it was me.

Such an ill shoe!!!






I'm still waiting to see how the Blackcat 20s look on the feet. Online the 20s may look OK, but you never know until you see them. For those who don't like them and may want to sell immediately, this may be the last time a Jordan 20 is retroed. So you might want to hold on to these.




Pics courtesy of TheShoeGame.com

The countdown package 3/20 is a good cop to me as an whole. They drop tomorrow so get yours if your able. Stay tuned for pics of me rocking my Cement 3s.

3 comments:

Najee Obama said...

Put mine on about 6 minutes after buying them. I haven't done that in about 10 years.

Brad Piff said...

Grails finally acquired. I am soooooo happy!!!

Anonymous said...

The cement 3s are cold! I just hate having to buy a ugly shoe to get a nice shoe!