Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Pics courtesy of eproze.
If your in the mood for some new over-seas flavor, Terrem could be just for you.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Pics courtesy of Nort Berlin
Set for release this October 11th at Nort Berlin, a full release to Tier 0 Nike retailers is also expected. These are worth looking out for.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Huge Props to SHOE CITY & my homie Tigga Tigga for putting me down...
I GOT MY CARMINES!!!!!!!
Yesterday was indeed...a very good day.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Pics courtesy of Sneaker News
I got mixed feelings about this release. I dig the cement colorway as much as anybody...but are these really necessary? I guess I'll wait to see them on foot before I pass judgement.
Monday, September 22, 2008
1) What did you think of Paul Pierce proclaiming himself the best player in the NBA with guys like Kobe, Lebron, and D Wade playing? (Jeff Jones - Boston, Ma)
Jeff I thought that was about some pure un-adultarated bullshit. I guess Paul gets his stuff (crack) from the same place Jessie Jackson and Marion Berry get their's. He is not even the best player on his team. Garnett has that honor. Casper the friendly ghost aka Vladimir Radmanovic made him look like he was unstoppable and now all of sudden he wants to talk like he's a tuff guy and throw up gang signs. He didn't even get invited to the Olympic Try-outs, but Tayshawn Prince did. Best player in the league?! Yeah right. Jeff....Eat a dickup for asking me that question.
2) When is Memphis Bleek coming out with some new shit? I miss him greatly and I really think his skills are being slept on! (Momma Bleek from The Roc)
Are you fucking serious?! Bitch please.
3) I heard Don Cornelius doesn't host Soul Train anymore. What do you think about Steve Harvey hosting it or Sinbad? (J.J. - Detroit,Michigan)
I think you need to get a fucking life and stop watching TV so much. I didn't even know that shit still came on. God invented something called a woman. Go get yourself one.
4) My man recently said he wanted to have a threesome, but with another guy involved. I like making him happy and I will do anything to satisfy him. What do you really think about his request? (Lisa Lincoln - Broke Back, California)
Looka' here Lisa, Tell your Bitch....I mean man, that he is outta his goddamn mind. Tell him to stop looking at Adebezie's ass on OZ and check out Buffie in King Magazine. No man wants to see another man's balls let alone banging his girl. Either he is a pimp or gimp. Drop his Bitchazz.
5) I watched Will Smith's latest movie Hancock and I was dissapointed. How could Will make a flop like this? Doesn't he realized how he's damaging his career by doing movies like this? (Jamie Fox - Washington, D.C.)
Will Smith makes about 25 million a film. He don't give a fuck about what you think. I don't give a fuck about what you think. Do you hold your head real high when you cash that minimum wage check of yours. I guess in some countries wearing a costume and asking, "Do you want that meal king sized?", is the greatest thing going. But this is America! Only in America does a man with millions, good looks, a fine woman, and everything you could ask for be criticized for making even more money by broke ass motherfuckers like you. I hoped I answered your question. Have a good one.
6) I'm 73 years old and I think today's women are allowed to get away with too much. In my day, a woman knew her place. How do you feel about this issue? (Grady Sanford - Roanoke,Va)
First of all I like my freedom like most men I know. Last time I checked putting your hands on a woman got you time and I 'm no fan of the anal rape. Besides we have something called the Bill of Rights and women should be treated as equals. I know some guys treat their pets better, but women deserve the same respect we do. Next time your out with a women, hold the door open for her, compliment her, offer to take her somewhere nice, then tell her to break you off.
I'm out like Tom Brady in New England.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I don't know bout ya'll...but when's part 3?!
For the complete photo gallery, follow the link...
Brad Piff's Myspace
Pics courtesy of Caliroots
The good thing is...even though the sneakers are loaded with details, the choice of color was kept minimal (black & Brown) giving the pack an overall simple look. The bad thing is...expect premium prices on this pack, with prices ranging from $119 - $139 each. If you can afford it...don't miss out on this stunning Vans release.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Japanese brand Wacko Maria converts their wacky concepts into a solid effort, re-interpreting the popular M-65 jacket silhouette. With a sleek design, the military jacket features include patches on each arm sleeve, WMGP stamp in the front and “I Love Girls” theme on the rear. One particular detail that I'm diggin' is the draw-string base of the jacket...simply piff.
Pics courtesy of ARK.
Available on Saturday, September 20th at Slam Jam...those searching for a tastefully done Air force 1 now have something to look forward to.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Pics courtesy of Overkill Shop
Oversees spots have already started to receive their shipments. So if your a Converse fan like myself, be on the lookout for these hitting the states.