Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Wears Mines!

KickChick here!

I happen to notice how my recent purchase has been getting trashed in that poll to the right. Yes, I'm talking about the Jordan 6 Rings.

I'm here to defend my pick up. Granted the 6 Rings is a fusion Jordan release, the shoe is far from ugly. It is a strong combination of the 6 shoes that Mike wore when he won his championships. Plus, the first colorway was done in the Chicago Bull's black/red scheme. Since when has that colorway been considered ugly? I understand that certain Jordan heads like only actual Jordans, not giving new ideas a chance. JordanBrand has made some mistakes recently, but the 6 Rings is not one of them. These are not Dub-Zeros!



So to sum things up, if your still undecided on whether to buy or not, go to your local store and check the shoe out for yourself. Don't just hate from the sideline if you haven't even tried a pair on yet. On foot, this shoe is amazing and I'm still on the look out for the white/purple colorway. Size 4.5 anybody?

KickChick out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

little feet will make almost any shoe look good.

Anonymous said...

... fact remains, they're a no go and are simply a filler until an actual jordan release.

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the black-red colorway. But the buck stops there.

I would actually cop black-reds.

Frank Moody said...

Ewww.. if i could vote against them again I would. i just like the tongue