Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Never Too Much Cement?!

Jordan Brand attempts to tackle the skate market using the classic Air Jordan I to produce the Air Jordan I Low Phat. The shoe's remains basically un-altered except for increased padding which is neccessary for skating. Capitalizing on the immense popularity of the Air Jordan III, the Black/Cement colorway has been used to death lately. But why stop when it's such an hit. Set to release on September 27th, look out for a White/Cement colorway to drop shortly afterwards.






Pics courtesy of Sneaker News

I got mixed feelings about this release. I dig the cement colorway as much as anybody...but are these really necessary? I guess I'll wait to see them on foot before I pass judgement.

2 comments:

superduperkya said...

'never too much cement?!'

uhh yeah, I'm tired of seeing so many cement print sneakers.

esp. when they're fusion 3s or team jordans or something of the sort.

Brad Piff said...

You got a good point Kya...Shit is getting saturated as hell.

What's next...cement boxers & panties?!