Monday, September 15, 2008

Wacko...It is...

First off...let me tell you I am an avid fan of military inspired jackets...having already owned several. When done right, it's a timeless fashion statement. Saying that...this immediately caught my attention.

Japanese brand Wacko Maria converts their wacky concepts into a solid effort, re-interpreting the popular M-65 jacket silhouette. With a sleek design, the military jacket features include patches on each arm sleeve, WMGP stamp in the front and “I Love Girls” theme on the rear. One particular detail that I'm diggin' is the draw-string base of the jacket...simply piff.






Pics courtesy of ARK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could wear that jacket to class.

Temple University Homecoming Fashion Show said...

i almost wanted that jacket. u comin to philly for the fun tuesday

Brad Piff said...

If this wasn't a jp. release...I'd have this jacket. Dope!