Monday, January 10, 2011

A Slam Dunk...

Unless you live under a rock, your aware that the Air Jordan 3 (White/Cement) will once again retro later this month. The shoes made famous by Michael Jordan in 1988 when he won that now classic Slam Dunk Contest id scheduled to drop on 1/22/2011. And I'm already hearing about possible camp outs & such. lol
Having some time on my hands, I took some pics of my pair from 2003. Only worn 3 times, the shoes remain in fantastic shape with absolutely no chipping (a problem recent retro 3s seem to have). You'll also notice they came with a retro card. I'm kinda' peeved that Jordan Brand stop including them with their retros.










I will be copping a 2011 pair...simply to wear into the ground. I'm just hoping that the quality is up to par on this release.

No comments: