Saturday, June 14, 2008

LEATHER JACKET CHUCKS...

Converse has done it again....Got me fiending for another shoe!
For their 100th anniversary Converse has put a spin on a classic to bring us the "Leather Jacket" as part of their Century Collection. The Chuck Taylor is used as the silhouette for these kicks inspired by old-school leather motor-cycle jackets. The details of these patchwork kicks include black anodized zippers, embossed Converse All-Star logo, two distinctly styled tongues and and waxed covered laces. These slick leather kicks will be available at select global retailers in July...only question is who & where?!






Pics courtesy of Sneaker Freaker

6 comments:

arcieri keness said...

I heard about these last month, and couldn't wait to see photos... then I did a week ago. I'm def going to have to find these, man.

Just my style.... clean and simple.

arcieri keness said...

Ps.

Look at the detail on the tongues and all around.

[siiiiiiigh]

Brad Piff said...

Any info on these will reeeeally be appreciated!!!
I need!!!

thatdengfilipino said...

Oh, man. Those are dope. As for releases, I don't know anything official. But, I have a feeling that Zappos or David-Z are going to be getting these. Thinking it would be the same as the Romanelli's.

Brad Piff said...

I hope so...these are a MUST!!!

Tigga Tigga said...

Not really a converse type, but those are hot!