Sunday, June 8, 2008

N.E.R.D. Listening Party...



Yours truly was front & center at Commenwealth D.C.'s listening party for N.E.R.D.'s new album...SEEING SOUNDS. There was an excellent turnout with your usual suspects, plus who can say no to good music,
hors d'oeuyres, & free Heineken and Red Bull mixtures...(21 & over only)
But don't take my word for it...Check the pics!



Wow...I need some Fragment Chucks...aaargh!











She's been to 3 "Glow In The Dark" concerts this year...only to see N.E.R.D. That's dedication...

Mr. Piff is in good hands. Call me ALLSTATE...Y'hurd me?!


You had to be there. Hey Keness...Missed out, bro!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

[nods]

Yo, looks like you had a wonderful time, and I damn sure missed out I see. Smh

Damn lol

You kept it funky for me though... that's what's up my brotha!!

√W² Marketing Group said...

hahaha i see the pics are making it. man it was so many taken. had fun meeting everyone. now im stuck in philly for ole another couple years, lol

Frank Moody said...

Sheesh.. pic with all the bad joints though.. thats PIFF!!!

Brad Piff said...

Yezzir...It was a nice night. Good music, free booze, lovely women, what's there to complain about?! lol

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was lotsa fun. Especially with those bunnies on your arm. Piff indeed. lol