Thursday, December 18, 2008

JB...What The Hell?!

While browsing thru the JordanBrand section of Niketalk, I spotted some comparison pics that a NTer posted showing both his 2001 pair of Air Jordan Black/Red 11s & a 2008 CDP pair of Black/Red 11s.

Since I own the 2001s already (worn only twice) I was curious to see the differences. Thou almost all the pics were nearly identical...this one just stood out to me...actually it pissed me off.

2001s on top...CDP on bottom. Can U spot what's different?












A BACKWARDS ASS JUMPMAN SIGN ON THE LEFT SHOE OF THE CDP?!


This is completely unacceptible! You mean to tell me that this multi-billion dollar company can't even produce a shoe with both jordan signs right anymore? How the fuck did this happen?! Did their under-paid workers mess up one shoe...then said fuck it, we're already behind schedule. Just keep making them, maybe no one will notice. And I'm suppose to pay $310 for this shit?! I'm the first one to not care too much about quality issues on shoes...but gotdamn!
I mean...you'll look ok wearing them with jeans, with the sign covered. But in the summertime with shorts on, those are "bootleg city". You expect some shit like this from Tony on the corner...but from JordanBrand itself?! Guess you can't pop your tongue with these babies on.




"WRONG WAY MIKE! WRONG WAY!"

Man...I'm sooo glad I got my 2001s still fresh. EZ PASS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

300 dollars don't buy you what it use too.

Anonymous said...

That's crazy. Why couldn't they fix that before the release? Oh well, i'm willing to bet a lot of peoples copping won't care too much about a sign.


-Lil Swagz

√W² Marketing Group said...

yea i need an 01 pair. i compaired to the DMP and that was terrible. I'll blame it on the fact they are GR's hopefully the space jams are justified

ollie said...

i'll just save and get the 01 retros. thanks for the info