Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black & Leather...

Vans 2009 collection is looking real good. This preview of the Black Leather Pack shows that the iconic sneaker brand is continuing its knack for dropping nice, simple, dope ass releases. Featuring a mixture of black leather and suede materials done up just right, models include the Chukka, Era and Sk8 Hi. I shouldn't have to tell anyone that those Chukkas & Sk8 Hi's are coming home to me.












Pics courtesy of Vans

Look out for a release in the early parts of January 2009.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pass on these... I don't need another pair of something I already have.

The detail is nice but I still pass.

Brad Piff said...

You can pass...I'ma catch. These are too ill.

Simple, ill, & black...perfect combo for me.

Anonymous said...

I hope those SH8-HI are not too hard to come by. I wants.


-Lil Swagz