Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whattup Stacks?

After visiting honorary K.I.I.T.C. member Jonny Stacks the other day, I noticed my homie has a new addiction. His new is kinda' my old...but it's a addiction never the less.

NIKE SBs!

In the span of a couple weeks, Stacks has gotten the itch for shoes that come in "gold" boxes. And if it's Nike Dunk SB Mid, consider it copped. Spidermans, Beijings, Twin Peaks & others not even mentioned....All being scooped up but none being worn.

Asked why he waits so long to un-deadstock a shoe, his reply was "I got stacks, You figure it out."








Btw...You know you got a lot of shoes when you use a yet to be worn pair for a bottle holder. LMAO...





THIS JUST IN...NEW SHOES HAVE BEEN ADDED...MORE AFTER THE JUMP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me those Twin Peaks!!!


-Lil Swagz