Thursday, November 5, 2009

25 Cents?!


It's ya boy Tigga Tigga here with...The Fake Report.

This just in........

One of my trained "fake" spotters e-mailed me this pic of a young stunna out with his girlfriend. Mr. Fly guy appears to in the candy line at the local movies theatre. He should be able to buy her a bucket of candy with the money he recently saved.





You see, homie has on a pair of Royal Nike 1/2 Cents which retailed for $190. My apologies, they would have retailed for that much if his pair was real. But I have never seen a authentic pair with a SILVER Nike sign across the side. Also, it appears that his pair does not have a clear sole. Can we say, KNOCK OFF CITY?!

You saved your self a couple dollars, but your pride is taking the hit. How do you take your girl out wearing bootleg sneakers when her pair is store bought? Well homie, I hope you enjoyed your night out with your lady. Even thou something tells me she probably took your broke ass to the movies instead. She does appear to be buying her own candy after all. SMH

No comments: