Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vintage...

A few days ago, I stopped thru one of my favorite spots...B'More's own Shop:Gentei. A purchase later, the shop's owner Oliver & myself started shooting the gab when I noticed some of his personal jacket collection on the back wall. A couple pieces that caught my eye was the Levi's denim cut-off jacket adorned with vintage patches & a Bounty Hunter pendant that I couldn't talk Ollie into selling me. (sigh)
He also had several leather motorcycle jackets, one done up by japanese brand Callee.





Thou his personal jackets was off limits, I did inquire about the denim cut-off jackets. Oliver stated that after being asked repeatedly about his...he decided to bless the public with a couple pieces that are for sale.






All jackets are custom made individually by Oliver using authentic Levi's denim. Each feature vintage patches, decals & felt embroidery. Some are adorned with graphics cut & sewn from defunct japanese tee shirt brands. Since no two are done exactly alike, your sure to stand out no matter which one you cop.







The vintage Levi's denim cut-off jackets are priced at only $65 & are available for in-store purchase now.

No comments: