Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Bug Returns...

Seems like that VANS bug has struck again!!! My main fam Boobie aka Kool Jay recently traveled to d.c. to do some shopping. A newly proclaimed sneakerhead himself, I figured bags of Nike, Adidas, Jordans, or maybe Nike SB would be purchased. What happened amazed even myself. All those popular shoe brands were ignored and bypassed for Vans...yes people, Vans.
Boobie ended up purchasing 5 pairs of Vans that day...consisting of Sk8 hi's and Half Cabs. He also bought his girl (TeeTee) a matching pair of Sk8 hi's. Complimenting each shoe purchase were matching tees from Diamond and DGK.

When asked why he purchased nothing but Vans, Boobie repiled, "Vans are the shit right now." He continued by saying, "That's what I'm feeling, plus you can get a bunch of sick shit for what you pay for one pair of Nikes." The inspired shoehead ended his statement with these words, "I'm on my skateboard shit!!!"

Wow...Stay tuned...I promise to cover as much of this growing epidemic as possible!



No comments: