Friday, February 22, 2008

What is Piff?!



NOTE - This is not a fashion blueprint. Please continue to dress like ya' been dressin...Flat!!!

Piff. Like I've stated before, it's not a lifestyle...it's a way of life. A state of mind. I'm always stressing that I like to go to the left...away from what's typical in fashion. If something is too widespread...I avoid it like the plague. That's just me. Nowadays that's hard even thou I reside in Baltimore. Cats in the streets eye down styles better than the corner boys lookin' out for the cops. And when something works for you...that's when the clones are born. "Yo son, Where you get those?" "Pick me up something when you go to your spot...I got money!"

That song that came out recently..."I'ma do me" sounds sooo hypocritycal when everbody including that same artist...is trying to so called "rock-star" it out. But tell them to name 5 rock bands and they would look at you as if your speaking belgium. Jim Jones ain't no rockstar people, he's just imitating. Call him trend setter? Fuckoutta' here!!! But by all means...continue to dress like him. Corner boys...continue to cop all the Aeropostale and Hollister you can get your hands on. Throw on that Ed Hardy you just picked up out the trunk of your homeboy's car. And when your finished, you too can look like your enroute to a Dipset video shoot.

But be advised...when your style looks forced...it shows, plain as day. Who else thinks that Birdman Baby looks a damn mess trying to Axl Rose it up in those wack ass videos? Stick to your Reeboks and white tees Bryan, it was way more believable.

Yes...What is piff?! Smh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you called Baby out by his government! I agree with you on this though; no one wants to be themselves anymore, but claim ppl copy copy them & whatnot. its a shame ::rolls eyes::.

Anonymous said...

hahaha that baby line is a classic.
Why you so mad it's just fashion
Piff Piff Piff

Civ

Brad Piff said...

Naw...Cats out here need to take a look in the mirror, and be themselves! That's all.