Sunday, May 11, 2008

Converse x Sonic Lab...

The wheels for Converse's latest collaborative efforts were set in motion recently with Japanese brand Sonic Lab on their Rogger model. Unlike conventional collaborations that emphasize the manipulation of color, Sonic Lab's styles include additional features beyond the norm such as suede skirts and leather double ring straps. Available now at FL Shop with a retail price of 19,950 Yen (approximately $188 USD).








(Pics courtesy of Converse/Sonic Lab)

Thou I will not knock their attempt on being unique, I just don't know about the suede skirts...a lil' too out there for my taste. But the pair with the ring straps are st8 piff! Regardless, props to Sonic Lab for being unconventional and providing a necessary spark to an already classic model.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, email me

arcierikeness@gmail.com

I have to talk to yah real fast.