Wednesday, May 14, 2008

While surfing everybody's favorite world wide web...I recently came across a pair of sneakers that made me go "DAMN", on Ebay no less.

Japanese lifestyle brands Undercover & Sillything did a colloboration on a pair of Converse Jack Purcells a while back. The result was the UNDERCOVER X SILLYTHING 07 S/S DOT JACK PURCELL Black/Dot Colorway. This rare Jack Purcell is long gone in stores & extremily rare. In my opinion, the overall design of the shoe is superb...featuring not only an off white base, but a white on black dot fabric. Finally, the element that blew me away is the patented Jack Purcell smile on the toe box. The smile is significantly larger than regular Purcells, and features the quote..."WE MAKE NOISE - NOT CLOTHES", along with the trademarked Undercover logo. This logo is also on the sneaker's insole.







I'm luvin' this shoe. The auction ended at $320.00...so these particular Jack Purcells aren't cheap. But did you honestly believe a sneaker this sick would be? From my understanding, a white based pair was also released. So get your Ebay hunting on.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gonna wake up the BEAST... lol

Brad Piff said...

I know...I'm fuckin' up.

But I can only post what I like...sorry Nike.