Sunday, May 18, 2008

Perforated...

About a month ago...Vans Vault dropped a release that caught my attention. The release I'm referring to is the "Perf" Pack..."Perf" meaning perforated leather. This pack consist of the Vans Sk8 Hi, Chukka, & Half Cab, all sharing a black colorway with vivid blue laces and sole. I was so impressed that I immediately started searching for the Half Cabs to no avail. West coast spots like Huf received the perf pack, but no news on a east coast drop. I even called my local skareboard spot to inquiring about a possible release. But no new imformation was gathered, not even a online spot was found. My patience was beginning to wear thin.
Just when I was about to give up, my big homie Greg (Palace 5ive) gave me much needed good news...perf pack on sale!!! The Half Cabs were purchased immediately.






The materials are subtle, but still amazing. Perforated leather adorns almost the entire shoe...with just a touch of that perfect blue. Piff! Several cats on Niketalk messaged me about this shoe inquiring info on how to cop. For some reason, only a minimal amount of skate shops with Vans Vaults accounts have received this pack. I guess I can consider myself fortunate.

No comments: