Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lost For Words...


It's ya boy Tigga Tigga here with...The Fake Report.



This just in...

This pic was sent to me by one of my trained "fake" spotters, and I don't know what to make of it. The shoe in question appears to be a Nike /Jordan 13 Hybrid of a what the fuck. But don't take my word for it, look for yourself.





Last time I checked, few sneakers have been made with both a Nike & a Jordan logo on them. First thing to come to my mind are retro Jordan 1s and the cement P-Rods aka J-Rods. But these things in question resemble a Jordan 13, a 6 Ring & some stuff I can't quite figure out. And judging by that 4X tee that this dude has on, he clearly has no fashion sense. So why not wear some fake ass Nike-Jordans?

He could of just went to Footlocker and bought one of the many Jordan fusion Team shoes that are out. They look like shit too, but at least there real!

Sad, so sad.

No comments: