Sunday, August 16, 2009

What The Hell?!

I remember a couple months ago when B'More favorite shoe was released, The Nike Foamposite One Eggplant colorway. My homie Jonny Stacks & myself secured our pairs and also copped pairs for the female members of the K.I.I.T.C. Stacks in particular for his wifey Tee-Tee.

Stopping thru the other day, this is what I was witness to. Tee-Tee's $200 gift. Or should I say $100 because only one shoe could be found.



Yes, the coveted Purple Dopes were just thrown around in a pile of clothes & other stuff. Wow....

I can understand if she isn't a shoe head or a true sneaker conniseur, but $200 is $200. We in a recession. Just off of the strength of that...she should of at least attempted to take care of them. How many $200 sneakers even come in kid's sizes?! Well hopefully by the time this is posted, Stacks would have located the other pair.

My suggestion...EBAY. Somebody out there is still looking for a nds pair of Purple Dopes in a size 6.5 lol

No comments: