Friday, February 26, 2010

FlashBack Vids Part 2...

Once again...anybody that know's me personally, know's I love the 80s.

And this right here used to be my shit. New Edition's - Mr. Telephone Man

If you were a fan of R&B & grew up in that time period, then you were a fan of New Edition. Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, & Ralph? They brought back the term "Boy Band" and I'm glad they (Johnny included) received the props they deserved throughout these years. But this vid used to have me rolling, especially the part when Mike said I'm pretty sure my phone can't be answered by no man. Too make a long story short, fellas...your girl dumped you. Wasn't shit wrong with the telephone. Lmao...



BTW, Did you notice the LACK of baggy jeans? I told you everything comes back around full circle. Cazals, EKs & McM sweatsuits are next!

More vids to come....

No comments: