Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally...



I usually don't sleep on a lot of quality retro releases. But when Nike retroed the Air Max Griffey 1s in the OG Freshwater colorway last year...I figured I'd save a few dollars & wait until it went on sale to cop. Then came Easter holiday & POOF...them thangs sold faster than comdoms on Baltimore St. I couldn't believe i missed out on a shoe I always wanted to own. A couple months later, Nike retroed another OG colorway (Volt)....but if I couldn't get both the Freshwaters & Volts, I'd do without both. BAH...






You just gotta luv a good re-release, Freshwaters that is.
Thank you Nike. No sleeping this time....

2 comments:

EriKonasis1313 said...

Def a good pick up...I'm thinking about copping them since I missed out the first time around too.

Pusha B said...

i'm really looking forward to the grey and turquoise ones to release soon!