Saturday, January 30, 2010

FlashBack Vids...

Anybody that know's me personally, know's I love the 80s.

The movies, the TV shows, the style of dress, the swagger (and swagger wasn't even a word back then)...the 80s was known as the decade of excess, filled with over the top styles, big hair & bright colors. Hip-hop was born. Micheal Jordan was a star & the Showtime Lakers ran thru the NBA. Bill Cosby became a legend. Crockett & Tubbs were watched every week. Jason Vorhees & Freddy Krueger butchered many. I can go on forever reminiscing on my childhood years. But the most relevant thing that stuck with me was the 80s music. Classic groups & bands. Many dope one-hit wonders. I could listen to music from that decade all day, non stop. So i figured, why not post some of my favorite tracks...

This one always gets me smiling, cause It looked like these ladies were just having a blast, plus the groove was funky. Bananarama's Cruel Summer.



More vids to come...

No comments: