Friday, January 22, 2010

Can't Keep Running Awaaaaaaay....

For years I strayed away from runners aka jogging sneaks. Even after my hometown, out of nowhere, developed the luv for New Balance runners in all flavors...I still refused to succumb to the trend.

992, 993, 1500, & the almighty 498 rule Charm City with a "made in the USA" stamp. But I wasn't going to fall victim to the urge....No, No, No.


But recently I picked up a pair of NBs, "The Finals" 1500s designed by European boutique Solebox. And after my ace Shnookie K copped me a pair of those dreaded 498s, I think I'm hooked. I knew them things were affordable ($80 retail) cause err'body & there momma wears them down here, but I never knew the shoe was so comfortable. Damn...that B'More swag done got me hooked.










Those Beef & Broccoli 498s are next up for purchase. Don't tell me I need them in flavors now?!

No comments: