Friday, January 22, 2010

Recent Fits By KickChick.

KickChick here!


I'd like to start by saying that I'm really not a fan of Lebron James. I don't like Cleveland. Matter fact I'm a Lakers fan for real. Still, The Nike Lebron 7s are by far the best Lebron James shoe to date. The materials could be better, but they are so light & confortable it's amazing. So I figured why not cop a few pairs. Plus the Red Carpet LB7s look incredible on foot. If only they wouldn't crease as much, but F' it, I didn't buy these to keep so I'll wear them hard.








But these SpaceJams I'll keep on ice for a little bit. At least till after all those cornballs at my school finish wearing them to death. They could at least compliment them with a nice fit. lol




Until next time, follow me on twitter at DC_KICKCHICK

No comments: