Friday, August 22, 2008

Forever...Sho'Nuff!

R.I.P. to Julius J. Carry III (3/12/52 - 8/19/08) who recently passed away from pancreatic cancer. Although he starred in many different roles throughout a stellar career...Carry will always be best remembered as SHO'NUFF, the Shogun from Harlem, the villain from the hit 80s film, Berry Gordy's THE LAST DRAGON.
His lines were soooo classic. Who's the meanest? Who's the prettiest? Who's the baddest mofo, lowdown, around this town? Sho'Nuff!



And I know I wasn't the only one who wanted him to kick Bruce Leroy's pretty ass?! When I say who's the Master...You say, Sho'Nuff!



Julius J. Carry III Sho'Nuff R.I.P. You will be missed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get that name Brad Piff from?

Anonymous said...

His mama gave it to him......

Mama Piff I think.

Anonymous said...

Brad Piff is his name. lol

Unknown said...

R.I.P SHO'NUFF

Brad Piff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad Piff said...

Brad Piff, the name comes from several generations of str8 piff'ness...originated by my great-great-great-great grandfather...Delroy "Smokin" Josiah Piff.

Holla atcha' boy!