Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Girl Likes Rings...

Kickchick here!

Just when it seems as though Jordan Brand has slowed down with its retro releases, replacing some of your favorite classics with an influx of hybrids & ugly Spizike models. One of these recent hybrid instances has caught my attention. I'm referring to the Jordan "Six Rings" which includes many obvious references to models that Mike wore when he won championships. Such shoes include the XI, XIII, VI and VII.
The first to drop is the Bulls colorway and I am happy to say it was done perfectly. Not only do you the consumer get a shoe that represents Jordan's best accomplishments, but you get it in an OG type colorway that Mike himself would have worn. Damn, I need this shoe. In my opinion, $150 or $95 for kids sizes, well spent. GO COP THIS SHOE.





Here's a special treat, a sneak peak of the next colorway to drop. The Jordan "Six Rings" Concords which is slated for a October 25th release. These will be mines also.



Kickchick out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the shoe is Trash... nuff said.

Anonymous said...

I got mines already...Shit is sick!

Next up Concords!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the playoff and concord 11 colorways, but I'm not sure if I can do the 6 rings as a shoe.

I'll wait till I see them in person.

Anonymous said...

6 Rings are heat. Them jonz look real good on foot.