Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nike x Kanye Tuda...

In what amounted to a ridiculous amount of press over Kanye West's Nikes worn at the Grammys, Kanye West was spotted wearing a new colorway of his fabled Nikes on his Glow in the Dark Tour. Straight from Kanye's mouth has slated they will see a retail roll out but no word yet on a date.

"Interesting."

I quickly noticed the Air Jordan 3 inspirations on this model, especially the midsole and air unit. I would buy...but most likely that retail roll Kanye was referring to will be hyperstrikes or something really limited. In that case...the resellers will prey!!!!





(Pics courtesy of Kanye West, Individual Sole)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, this is why I sold all my NIKE's in the first place. I can't stand HYPED up stuff. Once something is talked about a lot, it loses a lot of it's flavor. Now Kanye is all OVER NIKE's like NBA players on white women after a game.

Ugh! These are some ugly sneakers.