Monday, April 14, 2008

Vans x KISS...

~~I...Wanna Rock & Roll All Night....And Party Every Day!!!~~

All my rockstar wanna-be's should know the chorus to this song made famous by the one & only face painted, tongue lashing, band of rock hall of famers. That's right...I'm talking KISS. And for my KISS heads...I got good news.

A strong contingency of classic rockers have graced various Vans models in recent memory including Iron Maiden and Motorhead. Add KISS to the list of collaborators which can be seen here in a preview on a SK-8 Hi. Lead guitarist Ace Frehley's mug is pasted on the side in his classic get-up. One would assume a full pack would release with the whole crew of band members, however this is yet to be determined. A release date has been slated for October.



(Pic courtesy of MashKulture)

Btw...Am I the only one who enjoyed that KISS movie some 20 plus years ago? Damn...I was young as hell.

No comments: