Friday, April 4, 2008

Stussy D.C. Grand Opening Party!

Last night...ya' boy Mr. Piff & my partner in crime Muff, attended Stussy D.C.'s grand opening party held at Club Chloe. My guess was that the weather (endless rain) would have dampened a lot of people's party spirits. Oh was I ever wrong!!! The club was so packed, that there was a line extending up the street just to attend the function...in the rain. It's a good thing I got that VIP thing goin' on. (Whattup Adrian?)

Once inside, the club was jammed pack with the areas sneaker luvers & shoeheads. The music was on point thanks to DJ Doddie Fresh from Audio Ammo. And the night concluded with the world's famous, the diabolical Biz Markie on the wheels of steel. Shoutouts to all those that attended the party, and special shouts to my homies Shuman15, Dizzy, Ravi, Boney Starks, Scott Scotch, Jupeezy, Shortypop, Cpualo90, Sneakerman Dan, & Idolkicks.

(Check the pics)
















2 comments: