Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jordans...


Anybody that calls themselves a sneakerhead or just a sneaker buyer...has to have an arsenal of Jays. Jordans!!! The biggest star in the history of basketball. And what could turn more heads, break more necks, or get you robbed...quicker than a fresh pair of Jordans!!! From the 1st model on...there was something about the shoe that made you have to have it. Mike destroying fools on the court didn't hurt either. Like sooo many other shoes I owned back in the days...I bought Jays, and threw them out when I could no longer fit them. Damn...If only I held onto those older pairs! Today...I have a nice rotation...all store bought. Ya boy Piff don't do the bootleg shit...at all!!! My favorites remain the 11s and the 3s. Yes...All stored away nice and tight in the metal vault! Still every pair has been worn at least once...except for my favorite shoe...concords. Just can't bring myself to wear them. I need to find another pair.

No comments: