Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How it all started....




Yes...It's about that time. Sitting at home because of this beautiful Md weather...(Rain all day)...I figured, why not try my hand at this Blog thing. Bunch of stuff on my mind...so where do I start?
I know...Why not talk about my addiction. Women...Naww that could get me in trouble. Naw...Let's talk about sneakers!!! Well...I've been fascinated with kicks since I was too young to buy my own. Being spoiled...Moms used to hook me up. Had OG Jordan 1s (black/red) back when they originally dropped. Wish I didn't outgrow and throw them away. SMH!!! Once I made it to high school and got my first job...there was noooo stopping me. Nikes all day...trying to impress the ladies. Fresh sneakers just seem to compliment your attire...and you know what they say...a girl looks down to check ya' feet before she even talks to you. And rejection ain't never sit to well with me, ya'heard me!!!
Once I turned 21 and my feet stopped growing...I noticed I had accumilated a bunch of kicks. Not knowing any better...I started giving certain ones away to relatives. (Dummy move)...I figured I just had tooo many pairs. Kinda regret that now thou, I gave away a lot of jewels...Nike air force yellow- jewels come to mind. SMH again!!! Now I got a couple hundred pairs...I dare not count em' all...I might check myself in the crazy house if I do!!! lol

No comments: