Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spotlight a shoe #1




Had to dig for these...since I haven't worn them in 3 years. Nike SB has dropped some heat since these were originally released. Hell...Nike SB has dropped alot of garbage too! Still these babies are my favorite pair of dunks to date.....Nike dunk SB (Jedi)...Piff!!!!




The shoe is just awesome to me. Nice earth-tone colorway. Great materials. And the laces....just EYE CATCHING!!! I still remember the first time I went to Mondawmin Mall with these things on. I got more stares than I could count....and quite a few compliments. This from people who didn't wear dunks and knew nothing about SBs. One of my fam threw his Downtown LockerRoom bag at me...(newly bought sneakers inside and all). Whattup, Fleet? If only Nike SB would stop with the gimics and go back to innovative and nice colorways...oh well!




No comments: