Thursday, January 31, 2008

My New Addiction...No it's not white woman!!!


I shouldn't say new. I've been wearing Vans for a couple years now. Got into them around the same time I started buying SBs. Always liked the classic look. Plus they were cool to wear to clubs and stuff. You didn't mind just fuckin' them up!!! They were comfy and easily replaceable.
Then that dumb ass song by The Pack came out and BOOOOM!!! Every Tom, Dick, Harry, Raheem, Mary, K-Ci, and Jojo started wearing Vans. Wow... I stopped wearing them for a bit. But thankfully that craze came and went just as quick as that song. Now I find myself captivated by Vans and the many collaborations and designs that they release. Dope stuff from the syndicate and vault line. And who doesn't think the W-tap colabs are hot! Plus Vans just look more casual for me. I'm starting to get up there in age...(30 plus = over the hill) so I need more of a conservative looking sneaker. Vans are doing it for me right now!!!

No comments: