Thursday, January 31, 2008

Venturing Out...




Didn't feel like going to work today...this happens quite often. So what did I end up doing? Hey boss *cough cough* I'm sick! Yeah, don't act like you haven't done the same thing...once or twice this month!!!! Anyways...I ended up in d.c. during this so called sick day. The sun was out, so why not take a lil' trip to help heal myself. While in d.c. I checked out the usual shopping spots. One of my favorites is Palace5ive, a recently opened skateboard shop owned by Greg from Elite Skateboards. Going to Palace 5ive knocks off about a half hour of travel time...so I'm good!!!

While there, you can chat with the staff...cool peeps if you ask me. And they keep a nice selection of the usual flii kicks. Yes...your Nike SB is there!!! But my new interest is Vans, Vans, and more Vans. After checking out the new Vans Vault line and getting a sneak peek at some stuff that will be on sale next week...I make my choices. What would help cure this ailing man's sickness...How about some Vans Mountain Edition Hi's? Instant Motrin, ya'heard me!!! I'll take those and a couple other items...and I'm off! Back to B'more I go...newly rejuvenated!!!

No comments: