Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Agassis.....

Nike released the air tech challenges (Andre Agassi) during the summer of 07', and in my opinion ruined a classic shoe. This year they're set to release the air tech challenges 2, my favorite pair of Agassis.

After tons of complaints were posted by sneakerheads all across the country, it would appear that Nike get's the message. This time Nike has given us an exact retro. Pics of my man Ty (Leaders in Chicago) wearing a sampled pair, has surfaced all over the net. Check the matching Leaders1354 fitted, too. And just in, I'm hearing that the ATC2s have dropped at Proper. I need to hold my size down...asap!

Peep the pics below to understand what the craze is about. Nike seldom does anything right anymore. but when they do......piff, piff!!!






(pics courtesy of proper & solediction.com)

No comments: