Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hidden Jewels...


(This goes out to you Sneakerheads)

Ain't it a sweet feeling when you dig thru those many boxes of sneakers...and you discover a pair that hasn't seen the light of day in a long time. Well...that's what happened to me this evening. While checking my stock, I noticed a pair of Nike Terminators that I purchased almost 5 years ago on sale...that I might have last worn 4 years ago. The Terminators in question were the Boston Celtic colorway from Nike's throwback jersey campaign. Wow...Remember when cats wore throwbacks?

Now you'll notice that these "hidden jewels" of mine are different compared to what other sneakerheads may consider "jewels". The Nike Terminators in question were a general release drop, nothing limited. Nothing too hard or expensive to cop. Just a nice quality shoe, in my opiinion. Nice colorway (Even thou I'm a Lakers fan), nice leather where it's suppose to be, and an helluva' nice mesh tongue!!! That's all I ask for in a quality high-top.

Nike....take notes. Quality over Hype!

No comments: