Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reebok?!

Anybody that knows me personally, knows how I feel abour Reeboks. The brand is one notch away from pondscum as far as my likes. It's always been that way too. Saying this, I took a trip down south to chill with my homie Shuman15. Then the unthinkable happened...

I entered his room and my eyes immediately fixed onto a pair of shoes...sitting on his table. HOLY SHIT...YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!!! My boy had just received a pair of deadstock Reebok x Commenwealth Omni Pumps as a gift. The shoe was originally released a few years back as a collaboration effort...designed solely by the boys at Commenwealth. As I gazed further at this work of art, I asked myself..."Is this a Reebok?" After several minutes of trying to persuade my boy to sell them to me...with no avail, I figured I'd take some pics.





As you can see, an impressive shoe. A simple design with a drop-dead sexy color scheme, that could be pulled of easily with the right fit. Time to get my search game on...and they were my size too. AAARGH!!!

No comments: