Thursday, March 27, 2008

Undefeated Chucks...

The (PRODUCT) Red concept has been chugging along in full force recently with many big-time team ups seen with Dr. Romanelli and Lupe Fiasco, each effectively making their mark. The time has come for UNDFTD to step up to the plate. Their No Raw Dogs All Star also includes matching t-shirt & Bearbricks. Set to release on April 5th at all UNDFTD USA locations and online in the e-store.

I'm not fond of these as I was the Fragment Design Chucks or the Lupe's (DAMN...THOSE NEED TO BE RELEASED). Undefeated has an habit of sometimes putting too much on a shoe, just overdoin' it in my opinion. But if your one of those cats that needs to own everything "undefeated", go for it!

BTW...it drops on my birthday, anybody interested in sending me a gift...holla!





(pics courtesy of Undefeated )

No comments: