Monday, July 28, 2008

PARTAAAAY....

Last Thursday's party, hosted by the cool peeps from Commonwealth DC & Baltimore's own Shop:Gentei was an event that should not have been missed. And it was only part 1 in a series of parties being hosted by both shops.
Mr. Piff was in attendence...along with a host of the areas known personalities. Too many heads to mention, I'll just let the pics speak for themselves...











For a complete gallery of pics...Click on the link ...myspace.com/igromodon and go to the photo album.
BTW...To all who missed out, Stay tuned for part 2...set to take place in B'more real soon.
Stay informed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone had a ball

=D

Brad Piff said...

Part 2 is coming to B'More.
You gotta attend...there will be no excused accepted, Keness!

Lol...

Maada said...

I am definately attending the next.

Anonymous said...

I'm making it to the Baltimore one. That shit looked like it was live!

Anonymous said...

Maada, you can link up w/ us and chill.

Brad, let me know the date, I'll take the day off if it's a weekday.

Brad Piff said...

Say no more! It's a done deal!

√W² Marketing Group said...

how ya'll gonna get it in w/o me. thats foul, lol. lol no comment on Niketalk yet tho? lol

Maada said...

sounds like plan. I move out there this month.:) Does any know a specific date of the next one?